The stress of everyday wear and tear takes its toll on pipelines, bridges, buildings and other structures. For more than 45 years, Aegion has offered infrastructure rehabilitation and strengthening solutions to municipal clients throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Our solutions are some of the world's most widely used technologies for the municipal market and include:
- Insituform® cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) is used to rehabilitate sanitary sewers, storm sewers, force mains and potable pressure pipelines.
- The Tyfo® system strengthens water transmission lines or large-diameter pressure pipes.
- The Tite Liner ® system is a thermoplastic lining system used to rehabilitate pressure pipelines.
- Fusible PVC® pipe combines PVC plastic with thermal butt-fusion joining technology to provide the water, wastewater, electrical, industrial and telecommunications industries with a fully restrained, monolithic pipe for use with traditional and trenchless installation methods.
- Corrpro provides corrosion monitoring, coatings and cathodic protection for water tanks.