Aegion Coating Services has the capability to provide three-layer PE/PP (3LPP/3LPE) extruded mainline and flame spray or wide sheet field joint coating systems. These coating systems provide excellent mechanical as well as corrosion resistant properties for your onshore and offshore coating requirements. The externally applied 3LPP/3LPE coating systems consist of an initial fusion bonded epoxy (FBE) layer, an adhesive layer and a polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP) outermost layer.
- Superior external coating system for buried or submerged pipelines
- Excellent corrosion and mechanical resistant properties
- Ability to withstand moderately high to high operating temperatures
- Coating thickness may be modified to achieve customer specifications
- Application versatility through mainline or field joint coating solutions