- Structural integrity: iPlus® Glass is a glass-fiber reinforced tube that rehabilitates damaged pipes. When compared to standard CIPP, iPlus® Glass requires less resin, provides higher mechanical properties and is a thinner tube which increases flow capacity.
- Environmentally safe: iPlus® Glass is a pull-in process. As a result, there is less material waste and the jobsite footprint is typically smaller than a traditional CIPP installation. iPlus® Glass can be cured using a UV cure process which reduces energy and emits less carbon dioxide during installation.
- Convenient installation: When using the UV cure process, the iPlus® Glass installation is typically quieter, faster and less disruptive. In addition, the cure installation requires less equipment than a standard CIPP installation, which results in a smaller jobsite footprint.
- Corrosion resistant
- Minimal traffic disruption
- Manufactured at our ISO 9001:2008 standard certified facility
- Wet out at our facilities
- Higher mechanical properties
- Thinner laminate