Zinc RIbbon Anode
- Available in four sizes: Small, Standard, Plus and Super size
- Small Size – 11/32” x 13/32” dimensions, 0.25 lb/ft (0.372 kg/m)
- Standard Size – ½” x 9/16” dimensions, 0.6 lb/ft (0.893 kg/m)
- Plus Size – 5/8” x 7/8” dimensions, 1.2 lb/ft (1.785 kg/m)
- Super Size – 1: x 1-1/4” dimensions, 2.4 lb/ft (3.57 kg/m)
- Conforms to ASTM-B-418 Type II alloy standards
Zinc extruded ribbon anode can be used for cathodic protection in buried tank and pipeline applications, as well as in fresh, brackish or salt-water environments. It can also be used for AC mitigation and grounding of overhead structures. Corrpro’s extruded Zinc ribbon is designed for cold weather applications which still conforming to ASTM-B-418 Type II alloy standards.
When ordering Extruded Zinc ribbon from Corrpro, please indicate which anode ribbon size you are planning on using. Each size of ribbon comes in different coil or spool sizes. Please indicate the amount of anode material in linear feet you may require.